We are now seeking for an INSURANCE CLAIMS OFFICER (AUTOMOTIVE)
- Provide Automotive claims services in a professional and effective manner.
- Based on claims service benchmarks and analytical data to monitoring and improving claims processing turnaround time, practices and procedures.
- Provide quality customer services and handle complaint.
- Conduct claims control and analysis.
- Participate in service meetings with client groups and attend staff benefit briefing sessions as required.
- Handle ad hoc projects such as systems enhancement and ad hoc reporting.
- Holder of IIQE (Paper I & II) qualifications
- At least 1 year of general insurance working experience
- Non-degree Tertiary or above
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC applications and Word Processing
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and analytical mind
- Immediate available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.