We are currently seeking an GENERAL INSURNACE - CLAIMS MANAGER (MOTOR FOCUSED)
- Implement, communicate, and manage policies and procedures that will enable the claims organization to successfully deliver on the claims handling strategy.
- Oversee and manage the entire claims handling process, working independently and through special projects
- Aggressive control on losses and on claims Loss Adjustment Expenses
- Provide claims support to various departments, regional claims office and other stakeholders
- Analyses claims management data, identifies potential issues and liaises with stakeholders to address the issues.
- Strong Vendor Management and controls
- Best Practice & alignment with other operations across the Asia market
- Create an environment centered around collaboration and teamwork that also encourages ongoing professional development of its staff.
- Provide strong guidance and leadership to staff
- Supervise staff and monitor individual performance of direct reports, also frequently discusses with direct reports the individual performance of non-direct reporting team members
- Hold regular one to ones with direct reports to give feedback on their performance
- Hold weekly staff meetings with direct reports to present KPIs, discuss necessary improvements and also discuss issues to achieve solutions
- Create a culture strongly focused on customer satisfaction and with a constant pursuit of excellence.
- Manage and maintain good relationships with clients, insurers and intermediaries
- Management of Remote Teams (home office and field)
- Assesses and implements improvements in the claims handling process to control fraud and claims leakage
- Constantly review existing processes in order to enhance efficiency and competitive advantage of LMG
- Propose and develop projects to improve performance, quality and reduce the cost of our claims
- Pursue innovation process through tendencies of digital and automatization to improve customer experience
- Be aware of latest developments in Claims Delivery Processes both locally and internationally
- Collaboration with Regional and Global Team to apply and share best practices
- Good insurance knowledge with at least 10 years' experience in motor insurance claims area inclusive of 5 years at managerial level (including managing complex and big teams)
- Good experience in leading a claims team, both in Office, in field and also Virtual Teams
- University graduate (Preference Mechanical Engineering) or above and/or holder of ACII/ANZII (Senior Associate) qualification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge on pro-active Claims Management
- Good interpretation skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills in both English & Thai
- Experience in multi country markets (culture and process)
- Experience in process centralization (inside and outside country - offshore)
- Implementation of digital tools and automatization
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.