We are now seeking for an INSURANCE - CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (CORRESPONDENCE TEAM)
- Lead and oversee the Complaint Team operations to ensure appropriate actions are taken in accordance to the related guidelines/policies set forth by the Company and regulators.
- Identify important and/or sensitive issues, potential threats or frauds which need instant rectification, improvement or business opportunities and escalate to Management or appropriate parties for follow-up actions.
- Provide feedback to the business with recommendations to improve overall customer experience. Identify potential threats or frauds which need instant rectification, improvement or business opportunities and escalate to Management or appropriate parties for follow-up actions.
- Act as the contact point between the Company and Regulators on Complaints handling.
- Prepare regular MIS reports for management review. Organize and lead regular management meeting.
- Lead and oversee the operations of Correspondence Team to provide professional and effective written communication with our customers.
- Set service standards (i.e. KPIs) and guidelines for staff and guide the teams to deliver high quality customer services, and ensure KPIs are met.
- Handle ad hoc tasks and operation supportive tasks assigned
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in insurance / finance industry
- Solid experience in insurance operations
- Complaint Management experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills and with ability to influence others
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.