We are now seeking for a INSURNACE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
- Manage HK hotline teams & coordinate offshore centers in daily operation to ensure accurate ordering & completion of customer request cases that meet KPIs & financial objectives
- Maintain roster schedule & agent productivity to ensure adequate manpower for business needs
- Accomplish people development including recruitment, orientation, training, job assignment & coaching, counseling & disciplining agents with call monitoring & regular performance review to enforce policies & procedures and quality assurance
- Monitor contact center system performance & improve operation efficiency with system & process adjustments; perform user acceptance tests for installation upgrades, system audits & coordinate business continuity plans & executions
- Provide accurate & timely reporting of daily performance with trend & issue analysis & forecast to Head of CS and the management Keep abreast of professional & technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in contact center technologies & state-of-the-art practices with active participation in the deployment of various platforms CRM, chat & integration of contact center system & Oracle Cloud
- IIQE 1 and 3 holders
- Solid background in customer acquisition, re-engagement & retention
- Able to work independently under pressure & priorities multiple tasks
- Energetic, well-organized, self-motivated, analytical mind & result oriented
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese Hands-on skills in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.