We are currently seeking for the DIGITAL INNOVATION MANAGER
- Assisting the department head in taking lead of strategic digital innovation projects including ideation, concept development, prototyping.
- Responsible for identifying and liaising with strategic partners to formulate eco-system to expand company's footprint and generate new business opportunities.
- He/she will also formulate the business case, cost and intended business benefits, project roadmap and KPI for the innovation initiatives
- Take lead of the design of initial customer experience and user journey, with solid understanding of the customer/ market pain-points.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline
- At least of 8 years' experience in digital project management, strategic planning, customer insights, user experience, business analyst or related position.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends, technologies, and digital development of banking & insurance sector
- Passionate and strong willingness to make changes
- Proactive problem solver with "can do" attitude.
- Outstanding presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.