We are currently seeking an Insurance - General Insurance Manager
- Retain all existing GI business with good business penetration.
- Explore up-selling/cross-selling opportunities to facilitate with good business penetration.
- Develop new business opportunities and participate actively in business planning and development, including support to Macau and PRC teams.
- Provide professional advice and risks management solution to clients promptly with quality services.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with insurers while presenting risks technically & professionally to insurers for the negotiation of the cost-effective program to cater client's insurance needs. Sort out the discrepancy with insurer immediately whenever it appears.
- Ensure all documentation. e.g. Confirmation, Closing, Invoices & policy are delivering to insurer & client according to the time schedule laid down in the operation manual and provide suggestions to ensure quality output and operational efficiency of the dept
- Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure timely premium collection and fair and prompt claims handling.
- Implement all necessary renewal procedures to ensure successful renewal of existing clients via regular review of client's cover to meet their requirements.
- Monitor the work progress of the AE and supervise supporting staff with technical guidance and training.
- Assist the team head in carrying out their daily function & run the dept smoothly.
- Degree holder with ACII, ANZIIF (Senior Associate) or (Fellow), and/or FLMI or in good progression with insurance professional qualification
- More than 10 years' solid experience in insurance industry, preferably in GI related products
- Proactive, detail-oriented with good communications skills and be able to work independently.
- Motivated and results oriented self-starter with an ability to work in a team and deliver under pressure.
- Proficient in English and report writing with good communication skill and IT knowledge such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.