We are currently seeking an Insurance - Group Sourcing Manager (12months contract)
Sourcing Activities Execution
- Responsible for sourcing execution including but not limited to internal requirement analysis, supply market analysis, sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding process, negotiation and contract review.
- Provide sourcing guidance and specialist advice to stakeholders and in-country procurement teams
- Manage and collaborate with people at all levels, including senior management of business units and external vendors.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and improvement in 3rd party engagement
- Provide insight through the analysis of spend, supply markets and savings.
- Maintain proper record for audit trails
- Support supplier relationships to ensure delivery as well as to drive breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality
- Supplier performance report generation
- Sourcing activities tracking report
Special project as directed by department head / hiring manager
- 3 years or above indirect sourcing experience, in MNC
- With category exposure to HR Services and Marketing desirable
- Dedication to contribute and support.
- Self-starter, independent, organized and with a sense of urgency
- Proven experience in contract review and negotiation
- Proven experience in project management
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) skills in English. Chinese would be an advantage.
- Excellent skill in MS Office. Expertise in PowerPoint preferred.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.