We are currently seeking an Insurance - Group Sourcing Specialist (12months contract)
- Perform business analytic such as proposal template construction and supplier proposal analysis across commercial terms, requirement compliance and price comparison.
- Perform contractual terms comparison and consolidation of feedback by business owner, legal, suppliers and supervising Sourcing seniors with wide range of categories, including but not limited to Marketing, Travel & MICE, Manpower & Workforce, Real Estate and Corporate Services, Technologies.
- Support senior team members in daily tasks, including meeting logistics and various detailed documentations, record management.
- Support senior team members in review of policies and process
- Frequent business liaison with internal and external parties at all levels.
- University graduate with good GPA / honor
- Other relevant certificate would be helpful.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience would be helpful
- Dedication to contribute and support. Self-starter, independent, organized and with a sense of urgency
- Hunger to learn and take up responsibilities
- Good attention to detail, strong analytical
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills in English. Chinese would be an advantage.
- Excellent skill in MS Office. Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.