We are looking for an Insurance - IT Risk Management Manager
- Collaborate with the 1st line to implement an effective risk management system in line with the risk management framework. Monitor the effective implementation of risk policies.
- Ensure effective controls are in place to govern activities for the functions through adherence to policies, guidelines, and requirements set internally and externally by shareholders, laws, and regulators.
- Compile and coordinate the preparation of the Committee pack. Prepare meeting minutes.
- Coordinate risk and control assessments by 1st line. Conduct assurance review on 1st line assessments.
- Conduct thematic reviews in accordance with the Risk Management plan.
- Review risk event reports prepared by functions and ensures root cause, impact, recovery, and preventive actions are satisfactorily identified.
- Review key risk indicators prepared by functions and ensure they are relevant with flagged items properly reported and resolved.
- Monitor the timely closure of open issues, audit items, risk events, etc. Validate the proper closure.
- Review and provide risk inputs on products or business initiatives such as outsourcing, procurement, etc.
- Support the implementation of ERM Guidelines issued by the Insurance Authority e.g., RM framework, ORSA report, etc.
- Enhance risk management awareness by providing risk training
- Provide support to users of the Risk Management system.
- Perform other responsibilities periodically assigned by Head of Risk to meet other requirements
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Information System, Business Studies or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in risk management or internal audit, ideally from insurance companies. Solid experience in handling risks and/or audits for information technology or cybersecurity is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of insurance operations and internal controls.
- Good risk judgments and able to strike a right balance of risk and controls
- Solution-focused. Able to propose solutions and drive desired results
- Attend to details and with good writing skills. Experience in compiling Committee pack is an advantage.
- Be a team player with good negotiation and interpersonal skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.