We are currently seeking a Insurance - Manager, Information Security
- Support Head of information security to develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- To initiate, develop, and maintain information security policies and procedures and to ensure that the security strategies are being followed, so as to meet the organizational security goals and standards
- Review the current IT Security solution and Security Policy to identify potential gaps within the organisation
- Evaluate, identify and recommend the IT Security Solution that will best fit the need of our organisation
- Define the workflow for the IT Security Solution to ensure there is proper control and escalation are in place
- Work with vendors to deploy the IT Security Solution according to the Industrial best practice and our Security Policy and Standard
- Monitor the security controls for security breaches and investigate violations.
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (e.g., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information
- Recommend security enhancements to IT Management
- Research the latest information security technology trends
- Work with the other IT teams to remediate the audit findings.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science is required
- Candidates with certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference.
- 7 years of related work experience, with 3 or more in an information security solution deployment is required
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department are essential
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks
- Able to demonstrate a positive, logical, and proactive approach while executing the assigned tasks
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members as well as should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals
- Ability to prioritize work and design schedules to meet the desired requirements
- Ability to work in demanding and pressurizing timescales
- More experience will be considered as Senior Information Security Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.