We are currently seeking for an Insurance - Policy Administration Manager/Senior Manager
- Lead the team to ensure all back office operations processing are done within agreed turn-around-time and to a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Monitor and control operational performance and risk, addressing trends and issues as appropriate.
- Ensure that all performance and risk reporting is completed on time and to a high standard, following the Company risk reporting framework.
- Participate in company projects as required, including prepare and complete action plans, provide resource to support items such as business requirement, testing and implementation.
- Identify customer service trends, recommend system improvements and ensure implementation.
- Analyze variance on KPI and initiates corrective actions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by proactively providing problems-solving solutions and recommendations.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are enforced and reviewed regularly.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Assist with prepares annual budgets.
- Plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions of others.
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with leadership team to support and implement growth strategies.
- Manage the overall performance of the team and regular quality assurance checking on all Policy Servicing processes, assessing employee capability and capacity and putting in place plans to develop team members or recruit the necessary capability.
- Work closely with the Manager, Customer Service Centre to develop effective working practices with Customer Services which ensure effective and timely response to the queries from customer and broker.
- Act as an escalation point for any queries, complaints and disputes regarding Policy Servicing matters
- Authorize and approve all necessary exceptions and sign offs as per the agreed scheme of delegation.
- Maintain an understanding and awareness on key aspects of life insurance, legislation, compliance and the market.
- Any ad-hoc task as assigned by direct line manager.
- University graduate or equivalent.
- FLMI and ACS preferable but not a must
- At least 10 years' experience in the life insurance industry in Policy Servicing, with exposure to various types of policy alterations for both Class A and Class C products.
- Extensive experience in premium collection including Direct Debit and Credit Card payment.
- Good stakeholder management skill and strong leadership skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is preferred)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.