We are now seeking for an Insurance Product Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for planning and execution of new product launches to both customers and sellers.
- Product Collateral and sales tools development ensuring full end- to-end product lifecycle needs are met for both sellers and consumers.
- Marketing representative working with Distribution Channels and
- Distribution Ops to implement incentive campaigns and marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Responsible for development of sales tools and value-added materials and propositions to drive and support the sales process
- Responsible for supporting seller digital enablement - creating digital presence, helping them establish thought leadership, enable them to engage clients via online mediums and eventually, lead generation.
- Excellent written communication skills for partner communication and develop a regular program of channel communication vehicles that are high quality and high impact
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in the financial services/insurance required.
- Life insurance product knowledge is preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Degree in Marketing/ Communications/ Business/ Journalism/ Translation or equivalent
- Strong multi-tasking, critical thinking, problem solving and project planning skills. Able to work independently and prioritize tasks. Ability to drive results in a fast-paced, often changing environment and progress multiple priorities in parallel to meet deadlines.
- Strong Traditional Chinese and English writing skills required.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.