We are currently seeking an INSURANCE - QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
- Own, maintain and monitor the Software Testing and Quality Assurance process.
- Produce test estimates, manage resources and prioritize testing activities.
- Manage and assist Quality Assurance Analyst to create and execute test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test procedures that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications, fulfil business requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Continuous keep eyes for possible improvements within the QA team, collect feedback and to carry these ideas forward to ensure continual improvement and undertaking initiatives as directed.
- Provide input to business requirements, functional specifications, user stories and release (deployment to live systems) notes.
- Manage staff, which includes performance reviews, disciplinary measures and career planning.
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering, information technology or computer science.
- Possess or working towards CSTE/CSQA/ISTQB certificate (Desirable)
- Minimum 8 years' experience in implementing software development processes, quality assurance, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years supervisory or lead experience preferred
- With experience in testing small to large scale application systems across different platforms, preferably in technology upgrade and application revamp projects
- Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- With exposure in using testing tools for test automation and management (e.g. Quality Centre, Microsoft Test Manager, Load Runner etc) is an advantage
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills and excellent listening skills.
- Have exposure in agile testing (Desirable)
- Insurance or health care industry experience (Desirable)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.