We are now seeking for an INSURANCE LEAD (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN BIG DATA)
- Financial and Planning: Defines strategy for the vertical. Achieve financial goals while controlling expenses. Lead complex pricing and contract negotiations for assigned clients. Forecast accurately. Responsible for maintaining documentation of our sales process and ongoing prospective client interaction through corporate InTouch (salesforce.com), including updating Client profiles and contacts as required.
- Leadership: Provide thought leadership role to organization on new product innovation, industry opportunities, specific to client businesses. Is an acknowledged leader through demonstrated results in building organization capabilities: modeling and coaching sales excellence, possessing client passion and expertise, demanding delivery of results. Effectively works across the business groups to facilitate individual and corporate business objectives. Develop best practice sharing within team and across organization to improve efficiencies and knowledge transfer. Provide coaching and targeted development plans
- Client and Stakeholder Management: Leverage existing networks in the management and development of new and existing relationships across the insurance sector. Manage and lead the external planning process with key clients, industry bodies and partners in order to build the insurance brand and establish the company as a partner in insurance analytics. Manage the account team, solutions consultants and subject matter experts to identify the relevant Critical Business Issues (CBI), then prioritize and position resources and expertise to effectively solve for these CBI's. Drive organizational alignment across the shared services to client priorities, action steps, project timeline and proposal delivery. Ensure continuously consistent value delivery on current and new client projects. Ensure issue resolution on all client issues (quality, pricing, resources, etc). Lead documentation of issue root cause and resolution.
- Business Development: Manage and monitor status of individual client opportunities and sales plans to guarantee proposal development, delivery and project sale. Lead sales de-brief on all key projects to capture learning, next steps and opportunity identification. Effectively deliver value and brand strategy within all client deliverables: RFP document, RFP presentations, etc. Oversee the orchestration and appropriate involvement of subject matter experts on complex solutions. Ensure account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of solutions across customer organizations. Work with team members to develop alternate sales strategies on stalled opportunities. Negotiates contracts where appropriate to facilitate product availability and to ensure contracts fall within acceptable parameters. Prioritize existing and potential client base that provides with the greatest opportunity to sell more solutions. Review achievements against objectives and analyzes programs for effectiveness modifying where necessary to drive results.
- Functional: Partners with appropriate technical and subject matter experts to best address client opportunities. Keeps technical and subject matter experts fully engaged in the client selling process and defines required role for all team members within each project. Guarantees team alignment, if applicable, communication and resolution of any issue between business groups. Collaborates with Senior Management in forming and implementing plans to identify opportunities for existing and new business that result in increasing market share and profitability. Builds a network of industry resources and serves on panels and boards on behalf of the company. Represents the organization by attending industry conferences to identify / explore new business opportunities.Facilitate legal contract process.
- A good understanding of the Insurance Domain
- The capability to be the face of this change and be a HK insurance thought leader
- The ability to consult and manage complex client relationships
- A good technical understanding of the role of data and analytics in the insurance space
- A strong blend of business and analytical acumen along with excellent financial acumen which includes reporting, budgets, ROI, strategy and forecasting
- Extensive management and leadership expertise with the ability to motivate and inspire the team
- An innovative and positive mindset
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.