We are currently seeking a SENIOR MANAGER, ADMINISTRATION AND FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- Assisting the Head of Office Administration and Administration Manager in preparing procurement related budget proposals, reports and correspondences the whole process of office projects, procurement policy review
- Performing general office administrative support
- Other ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor degree or above in Facilities Management, Building Services, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years administrative working experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical sense.
- Strong in planning, analytical, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, well organized and detail minded with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Proficiency in MS Work, Excel PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.