We are looking for an Insurance - Technical Support Officer
- Actively pursue any outstanding information/ document requests on all open files until a positive response is obtained.
- Ensure diary entries on all files are actioned timeously.
- Review all files with aged WIP to identify obstacles to file completion.
- Review all files with aged bad debts to ensure no further actions/ reports
- Review all fee invoices prior to issuance to ensure compliance with LAPS programme requirements.
- Assist the Finance Team to develop a framework to ensure the WIP value of all open files is reviewed and
- certified quarterly.
- Assist with carrying out quarterly QA reviews under the LAPS programme.
- Liaise with Legal Services to pursue viable subrogated recovery opportunities.
- Monitor and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop innovative solutions to enhanc business practice and demonstrated efficiencies.
- Focus on what matters to the customer and promote insurer clients' insurance brands.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and competing demands.
- Strong commercial acumen to deliver expected results and manage operations in an effective way.
- Strong communicator - articulate, shows tact and diplomacy, respecting local cultures and customs.
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability in order to analyse information/ problems correctly and make sound judgements, timely decisions.
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.