We are now seeking for an INSURNACE UNDERWRITING MANAGER (PROJECTS)
- Participate in the plan design process and formulate guidelines for selecting and pricing coverage for prospective clients
- Gatekeep to ensure adequately priced and fairly selected exposures are entering into the company's books
- Ensure the benefit amounts, waiting periods, pre-existing conditions limitations and guaranteed issue limits of a product is in accordance with the risk appetite of the Company
- Building flexibility into product offerings to cater the unique health conditions of customers
- Determine the enrolment methods and medical underwriting requirements for each product and understand the pros & cons of each method.
- Educating producers about the underwriting requirements of new products
- Drive continuous improvement (e.g. underwriting TAT) on the underwriting process by initiating various automation and system enhancement works
- Own customer & broker portal utilization and action on customer/broker feedback for driving better customer/broker journey
- Review regularly the rules established in underwriting rule engine to optimize the utilization
- Prepare monthly management report and ad-hoc report for management;
- Manage ad hoc projects and duties
- An experienced underwriter operating at a technical level with a proven track record of 6 years underwriting, preferably with insurance-related qualifications, e.g. FLMI, ACII
- New products development experience is preferred;
- Energetic, professional and with common sense;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to develop good relationships with Actuarial, Customer Proposition and Distribution people;
- Good team player, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Possess customer centricity mindset;
- Flexible and willing to learn;
- Good communication and collaboration skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.