We are currently seeking an Insurance - Work Injury Risk Management Manager/Senior Manager
- Assess bodily injuries sustained by third party claimants, and evaluate likely rehabilitation costs, as necessary.
- Prepare client reports in an accurate & timely manner.
- Update claims management system as required.
- Respond to queries from insurer clients, intermediaries, insured policyholders and third parties promptly and helpfully.
- Confirm receipt of instructions to insurer clients.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Effectively deal with service and product replacement providers.
- Build a network of influential stakeholders in the market and actively pursue new opportunities for business development, across both the local and international markets.
- Attend seminars and engage with local industry experts to tap into new and emerging markets.
- Provide specialist technical support and supervision to teams to ensure successful delivery of a high-quality service provision.
- Monitor and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop innovative solutions to enhance business practice and demonstrated efficiencies.
- Focus on what matters to the customer and promote insurer clients' insurance brands.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate a loss adjusting department, including how their role contributes to the effective operational delivery of service to client groups.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a varied workload and competing demands.
- Strong commercial acumen to demonstrate credibility in the market place and manage operations in an effective way.
- Strong communicator: is articulate, shows tact and diplomacy, respecting local cultures and customs.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability in order to analyse information/ problems correctly and make sound judgements, timely decisions.
- Excellent business development/ relationship management skills to maintain existing client list and win new work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general insurance and the legal knowledge loss adjusters need to possess and the key elements of a loss adjuster's terms of engagement and the steps involved in the loss adjusting process.
- Minimum 8 years' practical experience of healthcare management for an insurer, adjusting firm or TPA.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.