A renowned corporation is seeking for an Internal Auditor to join their Group Office in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an Internal Auditor
- Report to the Group Audit Manager
- Prepare annual audit plan to meet the needs of the agency, delegating work, estimating and allocating resources
- Perform operational and financial audits on all units and offices, reporting findings to relevant stakeholders and making recommendations to improve internal control framework
- Report on the value for money that the agency achieves in all its activities with special regard to economic efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assess policies, procedures, and practices of the organization with a view to mitigate operational and financial risk
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience. Open to straight BIG4 candidates
- Strong presentation skills with clear logic and critical thinking demonstrated
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills with good business acumen
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Frequent Travel is required