This position is with one of the world's most renown charitable organizations with over 50 years of history. They help communities in over 100 countries with aims to enhance their quality of living, and providing education services to children in need.
This position is ideal for internal audit professionals seeking a role with limited travel that offers work life balance in a stable environment. It will be particuarly attractive to those keen on working for a business dedicated to helping others.
We are now seeking for an Internal Auditor.
- Report to the Audit Committee
- Prepare annual audit plan to meet the needs of the agency, delegating work, estimating and allocating resources
- Perform operational and financial audits on all units and offices, reporting findings to relevant stakeholders and making recommendations to improve internal control framework
- Report on the value for money that the agency achieves in all its activities with special regard to economic efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assess policies, procedures, and practices of the organization with a view to mitigate operational and financial risk
- Educate and partner with project leaders to ensure policies and procedures are properly implemented and enforced
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 8 years audit experience gained from a sizeable organization of which 3 years was within Big 4 or second-tier audit firms
- Prior experience in not-for-profit organizations is advantageous
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Limited travel required - estimate one audit engagement per quarter within China, Macao, and/or Taiwan
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.