Our client is a Global Logistic Company with Headquarters in Europe. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
We are now seeking for INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
- Lead a small team and report directly to CFO
- In charge of internal control policies and procedure, ensure compliance and fulfil requirement at all times
- Lead to perform operational and financial review to identify areas of improvement
- Comment feasible recommendation to enhance process efficiency, internal control, risk management, corporate governance and cost saving
- Liaise internal audit, external audit and other compliance activities
- In charge treasury functions, manage accounts payable and fixed asset
- Review treasury work performed by shared service centre
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in external audit, internal audit, internal control or related areas, with minimum 2 years of commercial exposure
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability along with strong attention to details
- Fluent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.