Our Client is a world leading brand with headquarters in Europe. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for an Internal Control Officer to join the team.
We are now seeking for an INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICER(MNC)
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the Senior Management and provides recommendations for improving the organisation's operations
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in staff development
- Support rollout of finance modules and automation of accounting process
- All other duties as reasonably requested
- Degree holder or above
- 3-6 years of relevant experiences. Experience with Consultancy/Audit firm is preferable
- Good understanding of finance and accounting processes
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.