Our client is a Hong Kong Listed company within their unique sector. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
We are now seeking for INVESTOR RELATIONS DIRECTOR
- Develop and manage corporate communications and investor relations strategies
- Maintain investor relations, conducting regular visits, collect resource information, and answer questions about the company and industry;
- Liaise with analysts, professional parties, shareholders and external stakeholders on business collaboration
- Proactively coordinate and interact across teams to enhance investor communication in a more effective manner
- Degree holder or above, preferably in finance, economics, corporate communication / PR or related disciplines；
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience gained from listed companies
- Good command in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Willingness of frequent travel between Hong Kong and China
- Candidate with less experience may consider as Manager grade
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.