Our client is one of the leading intellectual property services firms. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for a Paralegal to assist in trademark prosecution and enforcement of trademarks and IP rights for their Hong Kong and overseas clients.
We are now seeking for an IP PARALEGAL
- Handle full spectrum of IP matters including trademark and copyright
- Prepare and review legal documents
- Handle registrations, applications, and prosecution, etc.
- Filing documents and paperwork
- Conduct legal research
- Diploma or degree holder from a local or overseas university
- 4-5 years in handling IP or trademark prosecution matters in Hong Kong or overseas markets
- Highly proficient in English and Mandarin
- Good knowledge in the use of MS Office applications and other standard programs
- Proactive, well-organized, detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a junior paralegal
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.