Our client an international Fortune 500 company is actively looking for an Application Support Analyst.
We are now seeking for an Application Support Analyst
- Provide high quality application support to business, fulfilling requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and resolve application incidents and problems in a range of critical software applications for sales and marketing.
- Monitor high priority incidents and performance problems, conduct root cause analysis and deliver resolution to avoid recurrence.
- Complete change management assessments and support change management at the organizational level.
- Perform stakeholder management, particularly in supporting and engaging senior business leaders.
- Exercise Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- Assist in developing support processes and ensure up-to-date documentation is available for cross team knowledge sharing and development.
- Systems management and monitoring of server tasks to ensure incoming and outgoing data is processed reliably on schedule.
- Utilize global/regional applications to fulfill local business requirements, assist local users in deployment of global/regional applications.
- Conduct System Integration Testing (SIT) and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- University graduate with a degree preferably in computer science or a related discipline. Candidate with ITIL v3/v4 Foundation certification is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in the IT field, with around 2 -3 years of application support experience in cross-functional environment and sizable organization, preferably in retail or distribution industry.
- Experience in end-to-end system development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of operating systems, desktop systems, application environment, and latest web technologies.
- Good understanding of enterprise information system architecture, internet technologies, user experience, and related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to work with challenges and adapt quickly to ambiguity and changing priorities in fast-changing environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Beginner/Intermediate understanding of MSSQL to a level where you can join tables, query, extract & update data, etc…
- Good knowledge of: ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, MS Office, MS AD DS, Citrix, MSDOS, Webservices, FTP
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.