As part of IT team focusing on corporate system implementation, you will play an important role in implementing and deploying solutions for corporate centers. Your involvement will allow you to learn quickly the full cycle of software & product implementation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing the digital transformation project and large-scale application development project for Public Sector.
We are now seeking for a IT APPLICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER - GOVERNMENT SECTOR
* Manage, define and implement information technology projects and the quality and progress of the projects to ensure on time, effective project outcomes.
* Map out overall execution plan & ensure the roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedule are clearly communicated to the team members and customers.
* Build and lead a high performance team. Plan optimal use of resources.
* Monitor service level, in terms of response time & problem recovery time to ensure that the agree service level is met.
* Delivery quality outputs based on defined processes, review project performance and take corrective actions when necessary; identify & mitigate risks before they seriously impact the project delivery.
* Setup communication channels within team & customers, so that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed on the project status on a timely basis and at the necessary level of details. Job Requirements
* You MUST have superior project management capabilities and a proven track record in assuming overall responsibility and managing projects in Government sectors.
* University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
* Minimum 12 years of experience, including 5 years in project management and solutioning.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.