This is an opportunity for an Information Technology professional who has solid enterprise architecture and systems design experience, strong communications and desire to develop a promising career in our corporate IT team based in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an IT ARCHITECT
- You will lead the enterprise architecture practice for our Hong Kong Corporate Office as well as overseas Business Units (BUs).
- Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain the Enterprise Architecture practice, processes, standards, principles and the architecture repository
- Act as the Enterprise Architect in the Data and Application Architecture domain
- Lead the other Enterprise Architects in different domains to develop and maintain reusable architecture artefacts (e.g. architectures blueprints and roadmaps, principles, models, templates and standards) that can be leveraged by different projects and business units
- Lead business case development for investment in architecture projects, and perform stakeholder management to ensure Enterprise Architecture strategies are clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain the governance mechanisms to ensure all architectures are in line with company business and IT strategies
- Bachelor's or master's degree in an IT-related discipline
- 8 years' experience or above in IT, including at least 5 years in enterprise architecture and
- Systems design in a sizable architecture practice
- Solid knowledge in Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge in enterprise architecture tools such as Abacus a plus
- Fluency in written and verbal English (additional language ability an advantage), demonstrated
- Communications and stakeholder management skills
- Occasional travel is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.