Our client is the world's leading international health and beauty retailer group. They are operating around 1000 stores all over 24 markets in the world. They value energetic, passionate, innovation as well as good interpersonal skills that can strongly represent their own brand to join their team.
We are now seeking for an IT AUDIT MANAGER / SENIOR ASSOCIATE
- Responsible for Risk Assurance over the Company's IT Operations, assess Risk and controls on new systems and perform Pre & Post implementation Audits where necessary
- Provide Regular updates on Key IT Development which may impact the Annual Audit Plan
- Liaise with business auditors and support Operational Auditors with Analysis using Computer-Assisted Audit Tools ("CAAT")
- Identify Key IT Risks, Draft and report Audit Findings promptly to management, and provide Practical Solutions
- Monitor rectification Progress of Audit Findings, assess Residual risk and confirm closure after verification
- Facilitate with business units through providing them with value-added services, including strengthen controls, reduce risk and identify potential efficiencies and cost saving
- Develop Risk-based Audit Programs to evaluate the risks and controls over the Company's IT Operations
- Travelling is required, mainly Korea and Japan
- Minimum 1 year of IT Audit experience in MNC / large scale Professional Services Firms
- University graduates in Information Technology / Accounting / Finance / and related Disciplines with CISA qualifications / Any other key Control Certifications
- Specialized Audit expertise in IT area such as Network, Operating Systems, Database, Network Security / Cyber Security / Best Practice in PCPD, etc.
- Well-versed on CAAT Tools (e.g. ACL)
- Excellent command of English of English, with seasoned communication and Analytical Skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity, work independently but also a good team player
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and take ownership of issues and initiatives
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.