Due to rapid expansion, our client a global fashion brand is currently looking for an IT Director to manage their infrastructure and networking teams in Asia.
We are now seeking for an IT DIRECTOR
- Oversee both IT infrastructure and networking teams in Hong Kong and other parts of Asia
- Manage these teams to deliver against team goals and objectives
- Define a suitable IT working model that works for teams spread across APAC regions
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive new IT/technology initiatives
- Monitor and maintain network stability to enable the business achieve operational success
- Drive IT Infrastructure support delivery, data center support and collaborates with network architect team for continuous improvement in design, technology platform refresh and drive simplification and automation
- Assess impact and help deliver secure solutions via various IT technologies and platforms
- Keep up with trends and advances in IT solutions and monitors changes in the operating environment that affect IT infrastructure
- Present possible updates, IT recommendations, strategic opportunities to Hong Kong and global executives
- Responsible for managing the scrum processes as Scrum master with aim to remove the impediments for the success of the team
- At least 15 years of experience in leading multiple teams, managing IT infrastructure, helpdesk support management and application support delivery.
- Must have experience in managing in-house IT infrastructure teams outside of Hong Kong in APAC regions.
- Knowledge of data network architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols
- Broad knowledge of LAN, WAN, voice and video technologies (e.g., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, SDN, DNS, VoIP)
- Broad knowledge of operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage, software development, and their related impacts as it pertains to network resources
- Experienced in scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent, experienced in computer, storage infrastructure and network management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent at motivating, training and managing team members
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Chinese Mandarin would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Vincent Chou +852 2986 1982
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.