Our client is a leading manufacturing group is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager.
We are now seeking an IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
- Lead the IT Infrastructure team to manage all rounded in-house IT infrastructure, cyber security, network and data centers
- Work closely with the development team to build a suitable infrastructure platform for all in-house applications
- Develop and implement agreed infrastructure solutions across the region for Hong Kong and China to cope with business and operational needs
- Take a leading role to drive sound and compliant Cyber Security strategies and solutions
- Deep Security Solution to provide virtual patching for End of Support Operating System
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network infrastructures such as routers, switches, servers, database, UPS and etc.
- Keep track on the IT industry and explore any emerging information technologies valuable to business
- Review and optimize the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Liaison with vendors on infrastructure projects
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science or IT relevant field
- 10+ years of infrastructure and network design experience with 3 years managerial experience
- Solid experience on the network, Linux servers, VM, and PC support, ability to troubleshoot problems end to end
- Experience in supporting midsize to the large corporate environment is an advantage
- CCNA, CISSP, CISP, CISA certificates are preferred
- Strong communication in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Independent, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Occasionally travel to PRC will be required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.