Our client is one of the world's largest integrated resorts operators and an owner of gaming and entertainment resort facilities.
Responsible for leading the software development activities throughout the SDLC, with a team of in-house developers and external vendors, including key design decisions for the solution, as well as technology, infrastructure and configuration used.
We are now seeking for a MANAGER, APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Lead a team of developers to handle medium to large-scale in-house software development projects.
- Be the single point of contact (SPOC) representing IT liaison with business sponsor and stakeholders.
- As a Technical Lead, participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and deployment phases of development projects.
- Identifying business process improvement opportunities and provide technical solution.
- Provide guidance to team members on software engineers, design and develop complex and mission critical systems.
- Perform technical evaluation for vendor's proposal
- Deliver solutions that meet business requirements and quality expected, within project timeline and cost.
- 10 years' relevant experience in software development and familiar with all aspects of software engineering and software development life cycle.
- More than 3 years' experience in leading software development team.
- Hands-on advanced programming experience in: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, SOAP and RESTful API, WebSocket, socket.io, AJAX, JSON and Bootstrap
- Prior experience in MicroService solution design, AWS, DevOps, JUnit, JMeter, Jenkins, Docker, Kafka, Eureka and MongoDB
- Working knowledge of Linux system administration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, such as Git
- University Degree holder in Computer Science, software engineering or related disciplines
- Good command in English and Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.