Our client, a long-established manufacturing company, is currently looking for an IT officer to join their Infrastructure team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an IT OFFICER (INFRASTRUCTURE)
- Responsible for implementation and/or support of IT projects
- To setup and ensure compatibility of software/hardware across office application, server operating system and PC.
- Provide IT support to end users on various systems/applications (e.g. Adobe products, MS Office & Outlook)
- Experience in proxy server, network switch and firewall, SSL VPN, system administration of Linux & Windows Server (AD/DHCP/DNS/Exchange)
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in IT and infrastructure systems
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or other equivalents
- Hands-on experience in SAN storage, backup tools and VMWare
- Keen desire to learn, explore and continuously improve
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Familiar with administrating and designing infrastructure
- Knowledge in virtualization, database, Linux/Windows Operating System and data networking domain
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Dustin Leung +852 2986 1989
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.