Due to rapid expansion, our client is a fast-growing software development house is currently looking for an IT Project Management Admin to support their SCRUM team.
We are now seeking an IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT ADMIN
- Provide administrative support to the software development team and project managers, in the effective management and control of projects, principally in the areas of project planning, communication, progress monitoring, and integration process and release management
- Assists in routing support tickets, scheduling deployment & work order
- Manages productization process and release information & process
- Supports product owner & project manager in monitoring and updating product roadmap
- Schedule meetings for project stakeholders and maintain documentation for incoming and outgoing projects
- Analyzes project data, track overall progress and provide regular status reports
- Establishes and maintains the project documentation repositories
- High Diploma or degree holder in any discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, especially in IT industry is preferred
- Excellent skills in MS Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with JIRA Software and Confluence is highly preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in project management with knowledge of software development life-cycle and agile development process will be an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.