Our client is currently looking for an IT Support and Network Manager to manage their IT systems team and network operations
We are now seeking for an IT Support and Network Manager
- Responsible to manage the local IT support team for daily desktop and network support
- Provide network operation and infrastructure support such as cloud, data center, remote office
- Provide security for internet access and network and protect company network from external threats
- Plan and implement system upgrades, improvements on site network operations, changes and migration
- Maintain IT infrastructure security and work on different projects such as ICT design, network design, etc.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on updates, issues and challenges with IT projects
- 7+ years of IT support and networking experience with experience in managing a team
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related disciplines
- Experience in network implementation and strong knowledge in VOIP, VPN, VLAN, firewall, IPSec, etc.
- Experience with cloud technology such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc are a strong plus
- Certification of CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc would be advantageous
- Excellent troubleshooting, negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English and can communicate in Mandarin Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.