Due to rapid expansion, our client is a leading IT solution provider in Asia, which is specializing in payment gateway and e-commerce transaction.
They endeavors to provide the highest performance and cost-effective e-commerce technical service to customers from different industries.
They are currently inviting for a System Analyst to join their development team.
We are now seeking for a JAVA SYSTEM ANALYST
- Lead a team of developers on supporting existing services and developing new applications;
- Analyze user and business requirements and provide recommendations;
- Analyze business operations and processes to understand strengths and weaknesses, and support the identification of opportunities for process improvement, management control of work, or automation;
- Prepare functional specifications and application design documents;
- Prepare test plans and scripts to assure software quality and completeness;
- Provide implementation support and ongoing application maintenance support;
- Solid experience in manage development team in China is an advantage;
- Serve as a mentor to junior developers.
- Bachelor Degree Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or equivalent;
- At least 7 years of application development and support experiences and 3 years team leading role;
- Candidate should possess familiarity with multiple technologies, development methods and systems, and relevant programming languages;
- Familiarity with a variety of software development methodologies, and how that applies to own area of work will be a value add;
- Should understand complex business processes and is able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner;
- Should be able to support the design of projects that may require integration across multiple technical platforms;
- Must have knowledge of Core Java, OOAD concepts and Design patterns;
- Solid experience in Spring Framework, Angular (TypeScript), Cloud computing, relational database, NoSQL database, and Linux shell scripts are essential;
- Good communication skills and able to work independently;
- Candidates with more related experience will be considered for the post of Senior System Analyst.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Joyce Lee +852 2986 1975
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.