Due to rapid expansion, our client a global technology company is currently looking for a Java System Analyst and Developer to join their development team.
We are now seeking for a JAVA SYSTEM ANALYST/ DEVELOPER
- For System Analyst will manage a team of developers along with hands on coding
- Analyzing existing systems and business models
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules for complete systems
- Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration planning and working flexibly to deadlines
- Fresh Grad up to 5 years' experience
- Hands-on Java web application
- The following are nice to have skills: Tomcat, Oracle DB, AngularJS, Boostrap, linux scripting, backend API development experiences.
- AWS cloud development with AWS certificate is in advanced.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Chinese Mandarin would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Joyce Lee +852 2986 1975
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.