Our Client is a leading company with over hundred years of history. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a Junior Accountant to join the team.
We are now seeking for a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Handle accounts receivable and assist general duties for AR including coordinating with clients and sales departments, invoicing to the clients, etc.
- Participate month end closing and conduct timely financial analysis
- Work collaboratively with various parties to collect and summarize information
- Handle and participate ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent fields
- 1-2 years of relevant experiences
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional