We are now seeking for a KNITWEAR DESIGNER
- Design for mainline collection, capsules ad special programs
- Research competitors and trends within apparel, lifestyle and other relevant industries. Work closely with design director to help translating seasonal concepts to product lines.
- Initiate design and product ideas in executing inspiration and mood boards for internal and external presentations.
- Develop collections and products (this includes hand-sketches, illustrations, technical drawings, 3D sketch, color concepts, story boards, merchandising boards, graphic solutions, etc.) for presentation, review and approvals.
- Create design tech packages
- Attend fit and prototype review sessions; make revisions to artwork and technical call outs on tech packages.
- Skillful in technical /CAD sketching, Illustrator, 3D sketch and Photoshop support for departmental projects.
- Participate in product development/sourcing in all issues regarding the realization of products form concept to samples.
- Supports loading of sketches and tech packs into the internal database.
- Participle and partner with sourcing and development counterparts in ensuring product creation meets designs, quality and price expectations
- Work closely with European design hub on style alignment, to ensure one strong design team
- Partner with Senior Graphic Designer on graphic execution
- Communicate and work closely in a team atmosphere.
- Strong fashion aesthetic and creativity
- Knowledge of technical design, fabrics and other materials
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Knowledge of design-related applications and software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Sketch) a must, plus office software (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel …)
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.