Our client is a top developer and they have no. of residential project about to launch. They are seeking for a top candidate to manage full spectrum of landscape design for the property development project,
We are now seeking for a Landscape Architect - residential project.
- Investigating and assessing the site information / potential site constraints for the development projects;
- Planning and supervising the construction of Landscape Works
- Responsible for detailed design works, planning and coordination with Project Team
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture or related major;
- 5 + years of relevant design experience in landscape architecture;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and InDesign, experience with other software such as Rhino or BIM would be an advantage;
- Responsible, hardworking and self-motivated.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.