Our client is an international composite insurance firm with global business units covering a large range of life and non-life businesses. They are now seeking a leader in Planning and Financial strategy to head up the department in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the teams responsibilities in group planning and analyzing the internal financial insights
- Drive Business planning for the business in both life and non-life
- Delve deep onto group strategic initiatives and implementations of approved strategies
- Develop policies for budgetary control and manage the budgeting systems
- Prepare business plans to justify investments planning
- Manage financial reports and provide reports to stakeholders, CFO, Regional and Heads
- University degree in accounting, business or mathematic
- Professional qualification in CPA, CFA ACCA, CIMA
- 8 years in Insurance accounting, planning, strategic control, analyses
- 5 years at least in a managerial position or a leadership role
- Strong business and financial planning mindset, motivated, influential
- Able to communicate with topline seniors, stakeholders and the board of directors.
Our clients provide a dynamic working environment 5 days a week and benefits to match most modern working insurance environments. Do apply with your resume and your contact details should you wish to understand more.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.