Our client is the pioneer within their unique sector, and Hong Kong being their Headquarters. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
We are now seeking for LEGAL COUNSEL
- Review, advise and draft agreements and legal documents
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs and intellectual property matters
- Ensure compliance with all legal procedures and statutory regulations
- Identify and analyse legal risks and advise on related risk mitigation
- LLB degree holder
- 3 - 5 years post qualification experience gained from in house corporate environment
- Solid legal drafting and negotiation skills (in English and Chinese languages)
- Experience in handling technology licensing and intellectual property will be an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.