Our client is a Hong Kong based innovative information and communication technology firm. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a legal calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a LEGAL COUNSEL.
- Review, translate, advise and draft agreements and legal documents
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs and intellectual property matters
- Ensure compliance with all legal procedures and statutory regulations
- Identify and analyse legal risks and advise on related risk mitigation
- Bachelor of Law degree holder
- Minimum 3-7 years of post-qualification experience working in corporate offices and reputable law firms, prefer candidates with intellectual property experience
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, good team player with interpersonal skills
- Experience in ICT industry and excellent understanding of Hong Kong Laws and regulations, business environment and industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.