Our client has a strong retail distribution presence spreading across the globe. They are now looking for a legal director to look after their business in APAC region.
We are now seeking for a LEGAL COUNSEL (2 ROLES, UP TO 1.2M P.A.)
- Draft and review leasing agreements and commercial contracts for the countries in the Asia Region and maintain standardized contract review and administration.
- Provide professional advice and practical solutions to issues arising during normal business operations in the retail industry including leases, marketing, and general commercial matters.
- Provide training or direction internally on matters related to sound business practices and corporate governance.
- Liaise with external lawyers on a wide range of issues.
- Keep abreast of the latest development of rules and regulations which are related to or affecting operations.
- Provides support to Associate General Counsel on different assignments as allocated from time to time
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer
- Minimum 8 years PQE in law firms, or within an in-house environment
- Prior experience in FMCG and Retail is essential
- Solid experience in contracts drafting and negotiation
- Self-motived and ability to work under tight deadlines; ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Good organizational and time management abilities with proficiency to multi-task and prioritize workload; solid decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with service and collaborative orientation
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Putonghua a must, Japanese language preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.