Our client, a renowned investment bank, is looking for mid-to-senior level Legal Counsels. Candidates with solid OTC Derivatives experience and solid experience in secondary market products from MNC investment banks and international law firms would be most ideal.
We are now seeking for
LEGAL COUNSELS (5 PQE+, up to HKD$1.5-1.6M)
Reporting to Senior Legal Counsel, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Structuring securities and structured transactions, plus the provision of legal advice directly to the relevant business lines;
- Assisting the Senior Legal Counsel in reviewing and negotiating contracts/ documents in both English and Chinese languages;
- Providing support to Senior Legal Counsel and handling other assignments designated by Senior Legal Counsel from time to time.
- Hong Kong qualified with 5 PQE+ preferably gained from international law firm(s)/ bank
- Would be most ideal with 2 years + relevant experience in an investment bank
- Must have experience in various aspects of brokerage business, including equities trading, prime brokerage, etc.
- Must be familiar with SFO, Companies' Ordinance, SFC's licensing regime, ISDA documents, HKEX rules, etc.
- Exposure to fixed income and securities including derivatives / structured products preferred
- Excellent legal drafting and communication skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.