Our client has a strong retail distribution presence spreading across the globe. They are now looking for a legal director to look after their business in APAC region.
We are now seeking for a LEGAL DIRECTOR
- Provide, and oversee the provision of, general Legal advice and support to regional and local business teams, retail operations, e-commerce. This includes drafting, review and negotiation of various types of agreements as well as providing legal advices.
- Draft and review contract templates for the countries in Asia Region and maintain standardized contract review and administration.
- Provide professional advice and practical solutions to issues arising during normal business operations in retail industry including leases, marketing and general commercial matters.
- Design and implement training or direction internally on matters related to sound business practices and corporate governance.
- Establish effective business partnerships and provide Legal support with different stakeholders.
- Effectively supervise, manage and develop team members.
- Effectively supervise and instruct external service providers on a wide range of issues.
- Keep abreast of latest development of rules and regulations which are related to or affecting operations.
- Provides support to Associate General Counsel on different assignments as allocated from time to time
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 12 years of post-qualification experience in law firms and in-house Prior experience in Retail or FMCG is essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. High level of accuracy in work, attentive to details
- Knowledge, experience, skills proven track record of ability to very competently lead a complex area of responsibility
- Solid experience in contracts drafting and negotiation
- Self-motived, willing to listen and learn, ability to work under tight deadlines; ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Good organizational and time management abilities with proficiency to multi-task and prioritize workload; solid decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with service and collaborative orientation
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Putonghua a must, Japanese language preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.