Our client is a leading property management group in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a LEGAL MANAGER.
- Direct report to group legal director and responsible for all legal matters regarding property, leasing and other areas within the company
- Review, negotiate and draft legal documents, also responsible for reviewing commercial and legal risks
- Manage and keep up to date on litigation matters that are related to property, property management and construction
- Responsible for the implementation of group policies on compliance matters and execute ongoing progress to ensure legal compliance are aligned with best practice risk management
- Collaborate with internal business teams to ensure operational efficiency, also be able to provide sound legal advice to business teams on various legal matters
- Communicate and maintain good relationship with external counsels
- Conduct legal research and provide legal advices for any ad hoc tasks
- Degree holder in Law or Legal studies or related disciplines
- Hong Kong Qualified Solicitor with minimum of 8 years in post-qualified experience in well-known law firms or property management companies
- Good legal skills in property management, share sales, leasing and other areas
- Efficient in drafting legal documents is essential, strong legal analysis and research skills
- Mature, proactive, decision making, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.