A leading corporation is seeking for a Logistics Officer to join their growing business.
We are now seeking for a LOGISTICS OFFICER (IN-HOUSE)
- Handle full set IE document
- Monitor & ensure high accuracy on local inventory
- Manage purchase orders with suppliers & clients
- Assist to monitor storage and warehouse material usage
- Demonstrate knowledge in trucking procedure, Tradelink, custom clearance issue
- Higher Diploma or above in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experiences in Logistics / Shipping
- Experience in Forwarder / 3PL is an advantage
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.