Our Client, the World Largest Lounge, is looking for LOUNGE MANAGER.
- Responsible for the proper running of the lounges of the Company
- Plan, organize and manage operational functions in an effective and economical manner.
- Constantly seek guest feedback and opportunities to develop the lounge product in keeping with the continuous improvement framework.
- Evaluate the lounge product and services to initiate corrective action where required or to identify new opportunities for enhancing the guests lounge experience
- Cooperate and work in a team for development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system
- Form 5 Graduated with 10 years' experience in F&B industry
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Service-oriented and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure with excellent time management
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Shift duty is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.