With over 40-year highly successful business experiences in APAC, our client is one of the multinational property development firm. It is now inviting high-calibre property management professionals to join its team.
We are now seeking for a MACAU BASED PROPERTY MANAGER (PROPERTY MANAGEMENT )
- Provide leadership to the Property Management team
- Overall supervision of
- Team daily operation,
- Staff recruitment,
- Training and staff assessment
- Assist owners in formation of Owners' Association (OA)
- Attend owners' meeting with liaise service contract and service fees with the Owners' Association.
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensuring services delivery through
- Excellent operation and stakeholder management,
- Strategy and planning,
- Operation and building maintenance services delivery, advice and support to the team.
- Preparing and managing budget and saving.
- To carry out various property management tasks as directed if necessary.
- Master degree holder in Property / Housing Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in Property Management, 5 years in managerial position
- Prefer candidate with residential and hospitaility experience
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Work station at Macau.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Isaac Ng +852 2986 1957
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.