Our client is a recognized property owner with over hundred properties in HK. They are seeking to expand the service team to support the maintenance projects.
We are now seeking for a MAINTENANCE MANGER (OR SENIOR MAINTENANCE OFFICER FOR LESS EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE)
- Responsible to lead the maintenance team for building services maintenance and improvement programmes for managed properties.
- Carry out regular inspection/testing to building services installations and report on the conditions/state of repairs.
- Responsible with the maintenance schedule and control the maintenance costs.
- Advise and co-ordinate with users and tenants on their needs and requests for maintenance and improvement works.
- Manage consultants and contractors and attend emergency repair when required.
- Degree in Building Services or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years' of maintenance experience
- Registered Electrical Worker Grade A or above is a must
- Sound Knowledge in government ordinance and regulations and professional engineering practices.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.